Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

Ming2001

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
May I have your permission to use these beautiful temples for my class project? :yhappy:

AcoBaco

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
They are really cool. You are very creative :)

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AWESOME WORK! I agree with the suggestion of a dragon temple and fairy even... you ROCK!:LZScheeze:

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Just to put the suggestion out: How about a "sun temple" to make a match with the Moon temple, which I adore btw?

And since I’m here, I need to say; I adore how creative the creator got; only using stuff from the RTP with details from here and there.

Extra kudos for the Moon, Time and Poison temples. The moon one looks like it came out of a magical land. The other two surprised me because I have never seen their theme made out for RPG Maker.

I’m just mentioning the ones who stood out the most for me, but every temples has his own charm. I mean, look at that air temple…

Seriously, great work!

dairypr0duct

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,
These are awesome, great work!
I was wondering if its possible to have a few specific things on the darkness temple. I am bad at creating artwork or I would try myself, the star at the door is awesome and would love to have one that closes off and is a complete circle to be able to pate on the floors throughout the inside of the temple. Would be appreciated if possible, but either way I will be using these, thanks again!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy popsicles! I can't wait to see the others you're working on. It actually so happens that Moon is its own element in my AU. Life and Psychic should be cool too when they're finished. Also I'd love to see a Dragon Temple or even a Stellar Temple. Keep up the awesome work!

BadLittleSeed

100% Organic, 1000% Evil!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are amaaaaaaazing! :o

V_Aero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your sets look exactly what I could need for my project, I just wonder, why didn't you make a tileset but instead already "finished" buildings?

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't respond! (Apparently I'm not getting message alerts via email anymore...)

Anyway, because the forum went through a change, I think the pictures might now have carried through. (Happened last forum change.) I'll get right onto it, but all the temples so far!

UPDATE: Temples have been reuploaded on the first post. The next temple might take a while. I recently started a new job and my Photoshop license lapsed. Will take about a week or so to get thinks back up and running!
Are you still working on this line? its been a long time it looks like since your last update.
:95:
Hope you come back soon... love your temple styles so much!

LexByron

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why you don't make more temples?

AFT_Gaming

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where do we download the tilesets? Or do we just download the pictures here in the post?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AFT_Gaming Yes, just right click on the image and Save Image.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo