comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I'm looking for an Elephant Sprite. Multiple colors and the like would be nice, but a normal grey elephant sprite is much appreciated.

Style: VX ACE

Look: African or Asian Elephant, preferably Grey. Tusks appreciated, but if you do multiple different Genders and sizes might be nice. Up to you. Not the messed up one or the poorly done brown one I found online which doesn't fit.

Feel free to post here or PM me. If you are interested in other Safari Animal Sprites please PM as I would appreciate a few more requests but the Elephant is one of my biggest needs.

I appreciate any and all time spent on the request. Thank you.

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
*Last Bump*
Please PM with price details if you think you can do it for a small fee. Desperate for artist help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alwar