RMMV Eletrume: A Turn-Based RPG Where You Can Befriend Your Enemies!

Rockenberg

Someone
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
header.png

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
Over years of evolution, humans have begun developing special traits that allow them to harness the powers of the world. Humans born with these special traits have been dubbed, Elements, and the special trait, Elemental. While the adaptation is still fairly new, many have already begun exercising this ability to further press its apparently limitless possibilities. Going head to head in Elemental battles has become one of the most popular sports all over the world, even going as far as replacing all other sports that once existed.

These special traits have brought both Elements and Monsters closer together, creating an unwavering state of peace between the two races. Powerful Monsters known as the Ancient Entities have been fused with special Elements as a way strengthen the bond shared by Elements and Monsters.

The games biggest feature is its DDR, (Dance Dance Revolution/Stepmania), battle mechanic that's the basis to majority of the battles you'll encounter in the game. Being able to tame the enemies you encounter is another feature that the games offers, however, it's not as big of a feature as the DDR mechanic.
This game was greatly inspired by Earthbound, Mother 3, and Final Fantasy 6.
It may become a commercial game.
The story begins with you receiving a cry for help and are tasked with tracking down a special person in the Cryoud Region. After you're sent off, your location shifts over to Xendelp Village and your "spirit" placed within an individual who goes by Wentz in order for you to traverse the world of Eletrume more freely and safely. The village's castle is unfortunately under attack, but no one in the village seems to either notice or really care for that matter. One of Wentz's friends join you as you make your way to the castle only to find large scorpions freely roaming the area. After investigating the castle further, it becomes apparent that there are two groups of individuals invading the castle at the same time and are battling each other in hopes of being able to obtain the prize that's hidden within it. Depending how you played the game, the story will shift to where you're siding with one of the two sides. Towards the end of the invasion it becomes apparent that the prize in the castle isn't just some object, but a person who may or may not be the same individual you were originally sent to track down. Again, depending on how you played the game, the story will adjust your actions accordingly which ever path corresponds with the actions taken.

SCREENSHOTS
1.PNG2.PNGScreen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.56.39 AM.png3.PNG5.PNGScreen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.53.35 AM.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

Rockenberg

Someone
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
PC & MAC versions available on itch.io!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:
Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostybox