Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So as the title says I am looking for an elevation tileset and am fully willing to pay a spriter to get this job done, what I want is something similar to Mack's elevation tileset but that would also match up with the ground tiles of the DS Resource pack for rpgmaker vx ace. The whole works would be in store for this. I would require a waterfall tileset to match (which would also blend in with DS water tiles, Cave Entrances on all sides, Slopes on all sides, And perhaps even an interior cave tileset which would include practically everything that I would want for the elevation tileset. I've searched a lot of places for this tileset and macks was the only one that even came close, so as it turns I'll probably need to commission someone for this. Unless they want to do it for free! :D

If anyone is interested please reply.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
First off, no one will ever make you an entire tileset that matches the DS tiles in quality for free just for the asking.  Making a tileset takes a lot of time, making something that matches a professional quality set takes skill.  People are capable of doing that know what their time is worth and aren't willing to just spend it all on a stranger because he says please.  You will have to give something in return, although it doesn't always have to be money.

Second, if you're paying, then this isn't the right section of the forums.  We have classifieds for that.  Because tilesets are such a time investment I hope you're willing to spend at least $500 or more depending on how much work is involved.

Third, I really am not sure what it is you're asking for.  More cliff tiles for A4 and a few A1 waterfalls?  You need to be as exact as possible when telling an artist what you want.  Reference images are great as long as you follow the forum rules in providing them.

I'm closing this since it doesn't belong here, this is a place for small requests only.  Either project recruitment or Classifieds please.  Be sure to be more clear about exactly what you want there.  Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoomanBBQ