Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Version 1.0
Made with RPG Maker MV

DISCLAIMER: This is a project that uses slightly modified biblical stories for didactic purposes. It's not this project intention to offend anyone with this.

Go on an epic journey to save the world of Elucis, where the champions from the Bible await your challenge!

PRICE: 10.99

SYNOPSIS
The Apocalypse Forces are threatening to destroy the world of Elucis after the LORD's loss of faith in mankind. With an army of demons and fallen angels seeking redemption, he plans to awake the Beast, a monster of incredible destructive power, by opening the Seven Seals at the top of the Seven Sacred Mountains. For that mission, God sent the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse to lead His troops against the armies of mankind who try to stop them.

Play as Adam, champion of the Jericho Kingdom, who tries to reach Mt. Sinai to speak directly to God and convince him to give mankind another chance! Recruit allies, face enemies never seen before and save the world of Elucis from it's prophesied annhilation!
MAIN FEATURES
  • An original epic story based on those from the Bible, with one main plot and three subplots.
  • Monsters and enemies based on biblical mythology, history and folklore, merged with classic RPG monsters.
  • An open world with plenty of secrets.
  • Redone assets and original sprites.
  • The classic turn based battle system.
  • Classes and Job Points system.
CHARACTERS
  • ADAM: Captain of the guard from the Kingdom of Jericho until its destruction by the Apocalypse Forces. He goes on a journey to prevent the Apocalypse from concluding. To do so, he wants to meet face to face with the LORD.​
  • MARY: A magic caster who becomes Adam’s first companion in his jurney after being saved by him from life imprisonment due to her witchcraft abilities. She also looks for his missing husband.​
  • TAMARA: A medic from the Judah Kingdom and the daughter of the country’s former champion David. She joins the group to stop the Apocalypse after his father’s retirement due to battle injuries.​
  • JONAH: A pirate and musician obsessed with riches who joins the group so he can get revenge on the LORD for sending him a giant piranha-like monster to eat him for blasphemy. Despite that, he managed to tame the monster and turn it into his loyal minion called “Fish”.​
SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER
DEMO

At last, a demo is out, featuring the first quest of the game, which introduces the main plot with three of the main characters, one dungeon and a total of three boss battles!

Download Demo
BUY THE GAME

Last edited:

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm loving the fact that you're rocking your own assets in this. Plus you've got an interesting spin on biblical teachings. I'll watch this.

Xris

Meow.
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
References and mythology? I'm in. You didn't say but I guess it's comedy as well?
I also love the art. It's goofy and clean at the same time. It contrasts well with the theme and I like that. Maybe add shadows for your party? I've been thinking about that for my own game, sometimes it adds a lot.

Kuddos for making your own assets, must be a lot of work especially if it's a long game.

BlueComet

Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've got me hooked already! I'm not usually a big fan of the art style, but you've made it work really well here. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo