Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@XVoid Sorry, I miss your post!
Well, I downloaded the sample project you sent, and the issue was that you have not set the curve data for the custom parameters on the plugin parameter, as you said before.

But the problem with your main project, about the order, I believe if you have put the plugins in the wrong order, the MZ Engine will tell you on the plugin manager.
Like, if you put Custom Parameters below Class Curves, the plugin manager will tell you that Custom Parameters must be above Class Curves.

About your screenshots, I can see there is 4 type of different errors. And I believe, my plugin has thrown an error, because of the other errors. So if you fix one, I believe it will fix the others.

The first one that seems to me that is the bad configuration of a plugin parameter or plugin command.

But I can also see a lot of my plugins and visu ones. Maybe is compatibility, or just a wrong configuration of a note tag for example(Since you are using Eli Dynamic Parameters too).

Unfortunately, in a project with a lot of plugins, can be easy to trigger compatibility. I really need to take a look at your project for me to be able to figure out the error.
I figured it out, and now I feel stupid. xD

I had the notetag which assigned the custom curve I was using typed incorrectly. I didn't realize you weren't supposed to put a space between the colon and the actual curve name. Everything works now. Thanks for your trouble.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 4.0.0 - 08/19/2021
- Changed the "Minimum stats for all classes" plugin parameters to a more organized parameter.
- Changed how the preset parameters are built for better organization on the upcoming updates.
- Fixed a lot of default values in the plugin parameters.
- Add a template curve showing how to use conditions on the curve values.
- Need Eli Book 4.0.0 now.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was this, the others, and the updated Eli Book just for MZ at the moment? Since I'm using MV.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Was this, the others, and the updated Eli Book just for MZ at the moment? Since I'm using MV.
Yeah, for now, is just for MZ!
After I finish update every MZ plugin, I will try to make them compatible with MV, but using the same file. It's too troublesome to have two files of the same plugin, one for MV and the other for MZ.

One of the reasons to rewrite all my MZ plugins is that. So will be far easier to put updates and bug fixes for the two versions.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 4.1.0 - 12/05/2021
- You can now change the growth chance rate based on items, equipment, skills, or state!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
After the initial success with one event, I set up four different events on the same map to detect who is in which slot in my current party, and fortunately it managed to work as intended, with the events changing image to match the party members even as I swapped their positions around in formation. This will be a great tool for immersive scene design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thealchemist222