Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
nfFPMuv.png

Author: Hakuen Studio

Introduction

There are many conditions that, by default, the event tabs do not have commands to check.
As an example, if the game is being played on an android device, iPhone, computer or check the current weather (rain, storm, or snow).
Instead of use the script calls:

$gameScreen.weatherType() === 'rain'

This plugin facilitates this and other processes by automatically activating a switch of your choice based in a predefined condition in plugin parameters.

Features
● Automatically turns the specified switches on and off according to the conditions below:

• Is in Test mode (Whether in battle, event, or normal).
• If the game is running on a mobile device.
• If the game is running from a Desktop.
• If the game is running on an android.
• If the game is running on an iPhone.
• If the player is in any vehicle.
• If the player is on an airship.
• If the player is in a boat.
• If the player is on a ship.
• If there is any change in the weather.
• If it is raining.
• If it is snowing.
• If it is raining heavily (storm).
• If the player is on a tile that inflicts damage.¹
• If the player is running.
• If the player is in a bush.¹
• If the player is on a ladder.¹
• If the player is in motion.
• If the message window is open.
• If the choice window is open.
• If the number entry window is open.
• If the item selection window is open (from the map).
• If the timer is active.²
¹ It is necessary to configure the tileset.
² When it reaches zero, the switch turns off.

How to use

Plugin parameters:

• If you are using Eli_FindIdByName.js, you can put the name of the switch instead of their Id.
Just click on the tab "Text" when you are choosing the switch in the parameters.
Remember that the Eli_FindIdByName.js has to be on automatic mode.

● Update Method → There are two ways for the plugin to work:

• Update as needed → The switches are turned on and off automatically only when something related to them happens.
For example, when entering a vehicle the plugin will identify which vehicle it is and activate the switch for that vehicle. And when you leave it, the switch will turn off.

• Always update → At each time interval (frames) specified in the "Update interval" parameter, the plugin will check all switches and turn on or off each one depending on the condition of each one.
For example, regardless of whether the player enters or exits the vehicle, the plugin will be updating the corresponding switches at each time interval.

If you happen to experience any incompatibility with other plugins, try switching between versions.

Update Log
Version 1.0.1 - 11/11/2020
- Code clean up.
Version 1.0.0 - 10/20/2020
- Plugin release!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol
welp... YED_Sideview Battler works on MZ with FOSSIL, and it even works with the new MZ Battle Core. problem is I dunno if the new battle core allows for custom motions with YED like the MV one does.
My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g25774