Eli Dynamic Parameters - Change parameter values dynamically with states and equipment note tags!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Apologies on the response delay, I was asleep when you replied and I haven't had time to test things until just now. The error seems to have been caused by the state name mismatch, which I didn't even know mattered until you said it. I got my custom params to work in the sample project by making the state and trait names match.
That's fine ^^
Glad it's working now
:MV1:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.0.0 - 05/20/2021

- Revamped the way you set dynamic values to note tag. Now you set them via plugin parameters and just reference them in the note tags via the "Name" parameter.

parameters.PNG

Please, backup your older plugin first. This version will break the previous one since now the note tag is set through plugin parameters, and not on the note field.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.0.1 - 07/03/2021
- Fixed a problem of, sometimes, not finding the parameters and custom parameters id

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.0.2 - 07/05/2021
- Add a proper function to check the existence of dynamic parameters on a data object.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuza_re