RMMZ
mB0KtqW.png

Author: Hakuen Studio

Introduction

There are 3 ways for a player to activate an event:
• Event touch
• Player touch
• Action button

If by chance you want the player to activate the event in another way, you would normally have to create a parallel event with the condition:
if (Input.isTriggered ('button name')) // Executes commands.
This plugin gives you the possibility to activate events with another/extra action buttons!
Thus, you can create interesting systems without the need for script calls, complex events full of conditions, or parallel ones.

Features
  • Creates extra action buttons to trigger events!
  • It gives the option to remove the event behavior from looking at the player when activated with the extra button.
  • Three types of action buttons: Normal(FREE), By Distance(FREE), and Remote(PRO)!
  • Can create more than one button for each type(PRO)
  • Remote buttons can also be activated by mouse/touch(PRO)!
  • Show icons above the event head that represents the extra action buttons(PRO)!
  • Multiple remote event selections(PRO)
How to use
Google Docs

Screenshots
4koiUO7.jpg

Org4AiR.jpg

j6ukGsw.jpg

Terms of Use
Update Log

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 1.1.0 - 12/02/2020
- Removed the plugin parameters that insert name to the button. Now the names are "okExtra" and "okDistance".
- Don't need to put a code in the plugin parameter anymore. Just insert a keyboard letter/key.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.0.0 - 12/18/2020
- Adapted to work with Eli Book 3.0.0.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.0.1 - 04/25/2021
- Added a dropdown list to choose the keyboard key to the action and distance button.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.1.0 - 05/03/2021
- Added support for the gamepad.
- Requires Eli Book 3.3.0 now.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 3.0.0 - 08/13/2021
- Add a parameter that lets you overwrite the default keys.
- Add a parameter to set a minimum value for the distance button work.
- Updated the help file.
- Need Eli Book 4.0.0
YThzktP.jpg

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, Eliaquim. Amazing plugin! I have a question. It could be possible to have more than one alternative trigger button?

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, Eliaquim. Amazing plugin! I have a question. It could be possible to have more than one alternative trigger button?
Hi!
By default, not. But a way for doing this would be making a copy of the plugin file, set it to a different name, like:
EliMZ_ExtraTrigger_2.js

And inside plugin also change the global object reference to another name.
I don't have the time to do it now, but I can do it for you if you don't make it.

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your answer, Eliaquim. Very kind. I also thought of this solution. I think I can do it myself, but if I have any questions I will not hesitate to ask you. Thank you. I was just wondering if it was possible to put several extra custom buttons in the same plugin. But if not, there is no problem. I'll take the long way then. Thank you again. Have a nice day.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Great plugin! Thank you! Is it possible to have a left or right mouse click as button in the selectable list?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Oh wow, thanks so very much for taking the time for it.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 5.0.0 is not compatible with my plugins that are below the 5.0.0 versions.

Version 5.0.0 - 02/05/2022

• Updated terms of use.
@Candacis I didn't forget your request. I'm just busy with my plugins updates and MZ to MV port.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 5.0.1 - 02/11/2022
  • Fixed a tricky bug where the event was acting like it was activating when you press an extra button, even if they have their page blank, without any commands. This also results in minor performance improvements.
  • Removed a useless console log.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 6.0.0 - 03/24/2022
  • You don’t need to set an Exit Event Processing command anymore. The plugin does that automatically.
  • Reworked the plugin parameters.
  • [PRO] Added option to create multiple extra trigger buttons!
  • [PRO] Added a new extra action button type: Remote! Let you activate events remotely inside the screen.
  • [PRO] Remote buttons can also be activated through mouse click/touch screen.
  • [PRO] Icons can be attached to the extra action buttons via (plugin parameters or label commands) and be displayed above the events.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 6.0.1 - 04/20/2022
  • [PRO] Fixed a crash that was happening to parallel events that does not have extra-label buttons.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trex1930