- May 22, 2018
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Portuguese - Br
- Primarily Uses
Author: Hakuen Studio
There are 3 ways for a player to activate an event:
• Event touch
• Player touch
• Action button
If by chance you want the player to activate the event in another way, you would normally have to create a parallel event with the condition:
if (Input.isTriggered ('button name')) // Executes commands.
This plugin gives you the possibility to activate events with another/extra action buttons!
Thus, you can create interesting systems without the need for script calls, complex events full of conditions, or parallel ones.
- Creates extra action buttons to trigger events!
- It gives the option to remove the event behavior from looking at the player when activated with the extra button.
- Three types of action buttons: Normal(FREE), By Distance(FREE), and Remote(PRO)!
- Can create more than one button for each type(PRO)
- Remote buttons can also be activated by mouse/touch(PRO)!
- Show icons above the event head that represents the extra action buttons(PRO)!
- Multiple remote event selections(PRO)
Adds an extra action button and a distance action button to activate events that can execute different commands!