Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Author: Hakuen Studio

Introduction

Sometimes you may want to customize your windows a little. It can often be the case that you want to change the colors of the texts, add icons, or even variable values.
With this plugin, you can easily customize your texts in the windows using escape codes as in the message box!

Features

• Use escape codes in any window!

How to use

You can use Auto mode on plugin parameters, and all text will be converted automatically.

If you set to Manual mode, you have to choose a tag of your choice in the plugin parameters.

Then, just type the tag as the first letter in any text.

Example:
-Actor name
§\c[3]Harold

*NOTE¹: Not all codes can work outside the message box, such as waiting for frames or opening the gold window.

*NOTE²: Using escape codes in centralized texts, in horizontal windows (like the item category) ends up decentralizing them. I don't know how to fix this(without overwriting a lot of the default code), I made a few attempts and you can try to enable it in the plugin parameters. But I can't guarantee that someday I'll make a repair that works wonderfully.
If you want to keep text-centered, try to use spaces for now, or leave them for good.

*NOTE³: There are some windows that I do not add the global text functionality because it messes with the text.
Window_Shop, Window_ItemList, Window_NumberInput, Window_SkillList.

Screenshot

Update Log
Version 1.2.0 - 10/19/2020
- Created an experimental fix for the issue with centralized texts.
- Changed the plugin name.
- Adapt to Eli Book 2.0.0
Version 1.1.0 - 10/02/2020
- Fixed a bug in Window_ShopStatus.
Version 1.0.0 - 09/20/2020
- Plugin release!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop