Eli (Item / Skill / Equip) Sounds - Play unique sounds for each!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
cWvxqMA.png

Author: Hakuen Studio

Introduction

Isn't strange that you have the same sound for drinking a potion or eating bread?
Or wear armor to make the same sound as put a ring?
If you think so, this plugin is for you!
It lets you play unique sounds for when you use different items or skills through the menu.
You can define a sound for each type of equipment in the menu too. Like wearing armor or equip a sword can make different sounds!
It also works with skills!

Features

● Can play different sounds for each item or skill through his note tags when used on the menu.
● Can play different sounds for equipping different pieces of equipment (Equip types)

How to use

First of all, you can choose if you want to play different sounds for equipping in the plugin parameters.
If you choose, you will see a list that will match the equipment according to the Equipment Types tab on the "Type" item on the database.

As for the items and skills, you can put a note tag on them to play the SE you want:
<Se: Name, pan, pitch, volume>

Ex:
<Se: Devil1, 0, 100, 100>
If you don't want to change any configuration for pan, pitch, and volume, it will be set a default value for them:

Pan = 0
Pitch = 100
Volume = ConfigManager.seVolume(Which is the value defined on options)

And you can put only the SE name:
<Se: Devil1>

*The note tag and the SE name are case-sensitive.
Terms of Use
https://www.hakuenstudio.com/rpg-maker/terms-of-use

DOWNLOAD
Eli_ItemSounds.js
Update Log
Version 1.0.0 - 01/14/2021
- Plugin release!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277