Eli Pictures - Enhance the default picture event command to do more simple or complex commands.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
3pdyrtB.png

Author: Hakuen Studio

Introduction

When using pictures, sometimes you may want to show or move them in a more complex way.
But the only place you can be free is changing/setting the x and y position through variables.

This plugin adds an enhanced show/move pictures command where you can do complex things with all properties!

Features
  • New command for show and move pictures, letting you use formulas and variables for positions, scale, and opacity.
  • New shorter commands for a quick show and move pictures.
  • Fade picture command.
  • Erase more than one picture at once using \v[id] or formulas.
  • More origin points, besides the default Upper Left and Center: Upper Right, Upper Center, Center Left, Center Right, Low Left, Low Center, Low Right.

How to use

Google Docs

Picture Anchors

Screenshots
L5F8bJg.png

0L0MTty.png

TvfH0a6.png

L0kIU4P.png

UOF5pp4.png

uQxvzCo.png

Terms of Use
Update Log

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.0.0 - 12/18/2020
- Adapted to work with Eli Book 3.0.0.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.1.0 - 01/05/2021
- Add option to use formulas or \v[id] in the picture fields id.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.1.1 - 01/18/2021
- Add a change to the erase command, now you can choose between list various id's per comma "," or use "#" to get a range of numbers.
erase command.PNG

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.2.0 - 02/27/2021
- Added multiple origin points, instead of just default Upper Left and Center

Attachments

• 1614432375257.png
    1614432375257.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 0

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.3.0 - 08/21/2021
- Added temporary patch to work with Eli Book 4.0.0.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 2.3.1 - 08/30/2021
- Code clean up.

Version 2.3.2 - 12/15/2021
- Fixed a bug that when you were setting the Origin to Center on the Show/Move picture command, it was setting the Origin to Upper Center instead.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 5.0.0 is not compatible with my plugins that are below the 5.0.0 versions.

Version 5.0.1 - 02/08/2022

• [MZ] Removed the “wait command” on the erase picture plugin command.
Version 5.0.0 - 02/05/2022
  • [MV] Ported to MV!
  • [MZ] To erase a range of pictures now you need to use “--” instead of “#”.
  • Now the picture commands do work with the Wait for complete feature.
  • Updated terms of use.
uQxvzCo.png

Sarena

RPG Making since RM95!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey! Sorry to post again so soon and in a different place, but after updating to version 5.0, I'm having some issues with the scaling pictures from this plugin now. I'm wondering if this also has to do with referencing variables in the values like you found in the Choice Pictures plugin?

Here's part of what my Plugin Command Event looks like:
ScalePicture.png

This basically scales a health bar image based on some variables. Let me know if you need to see more of the event or values to figure out where the issue might be!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey! Sorry to post again so soon and in a different place, but after updating to version 5.0, I'm having some issues with the scaling pictures from this plugin now. I'm wondering if this also has to do with referencing variables in the values like you found in the Choice Pictures plugin?

Here's part of what my Plugin Command Event looks like:
View attachment 216949

This basically scales a health bar image based on some variables. Let me know if you need to see more of the event or values to figure out where the issue might be!
Hi there!

Yeah, I made a mistake there. The name of the parameter is "scaleWidth". But inside code, I referenced it with "scaleX".

So I fixed that. But you will have to update the plugin command again(regardless of the scale width and height). See if it is fixed ^^

Attachments

• EliMZ_Pictures__tempfix.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 2

Sarena

RPG Making since RM95!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!

Yeah, I made a mistake there. The name of the parameter is "scaleWidth". But inside code, I referenced it with "scaleX".

So I fixed that. But you will have to update the plugin command again(regardless of the scale width and height). See if it is fixed ^^
Thanks for the quick response!

I went in and updated the plugin with this new one, but unfortunately the images still aren't scaling. I made a new plugin command like you suggested and tried it as well, but it still doesn't seem to be working on my end.

I can DM you a smaller version of my project file in case that helps with troubleshooting what might be happening.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 5.0.2 - 02/21/2022
  • [MZ] Fixed a problem that the plugin commands were only evaluating formulas once.
  • [MV] Fixed the erase command not erasing multiple pictures separated by a comma.
  • [MV] Added two new plugin commands: FadeInPic and FadeOutPic. See help file.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Version 5.0.3 - 06/27/2022
  • Fixed a bug where the Origin argument of the plugin command was not accepting variables.
  • Fixed a bug on the Opacity argument of plugin command that when set to 0, sometimes it was setting it to 255.
  • Updated help file.
  • Code clean up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1660339609612.png
Really need to come up with better names for my folders.
rpgmakerxp wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, I saw you comment a google drive link to add a specific script to a kadowa plugin for battle voices here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...attacking-defending-skills-damage-ect.119148/

I'd like to add "multiple possible battle voices" for stuff too, can you please let me know what to change cause the link isn't working.
As you get older you notice how things you always used to do is starting to cause pain XD
I've always sitted on my feet for exemple and now I've started to develop knee pains that always occur after I sit in a way that I've ALWAYS done.
And am I going to stop doing it? Eh, likely not before it is causing me massive pain....:kaoswt:
Yay me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beast-chan