Eli Quit Menu Common Event - Play a common event every time menu closes.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
K6raym1.png

Author: Hakuen Studio

Introduction

You may want to increase a variable or turn on a switch automatically depending on what equipment the actors are using.
Or, to do several things like changing the appearance of the character, increase speed, and more.
This plugin allows you to do this check as it allows you to run a common event every time the player exits / closes the menu.

Features

• Play a common event on the map scene every time the player closes/exits the menu.

How to use

• Just choose your common event Id in the plugin parameters.

Update Log
Version 1.0.1 - 10/16/2020
- Adapted to work with Eli Book 2.0.0
Version 1.0.0 - 10/06/2020
- Plugin release!

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow, surprisingly versatile and one of those things I didn't know I needed till I saw it. Nice work!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neah