Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Author: Eliaquim

I made this plugin for study purposes. However, I am making it available. If anyone wants me to add something else, just say I'll see what I can do ^^

Introduction
There are many things in Rpg Maker Mv that without the alternative of a plugin there is no way to change what is set by default.
Things like the number of slots to save, the formula used to calculate the experience to level up and other ones.

This plugin is designed to give developers some simple flexibility to change these default settings. Some of them can be changed even during the game.

Features
This plugin offers:
• Option to choose whether simultaneous two-finger touch will be used to open the menu/cancel or not on mobile devices.
• Change the max number of slots to save.
• Enable or disable the blur effect on the screen background when the menu is opened.
• Choose a different formula to calculate when the actor will level up.
• Change how much HP is taken from the damage tile based on the value of a variable.
• Change the formula that calculates the strength of the critical hit.
• Change the number of actors that can enter in a battle.
• Define a name for the party with the plugin command.
• Choose the number of max followers that will be shown on the map.
• Change the Max gold that the party can carry with plugin command.
• Change the Max items that the party can carry with the plugin command.
• Change the fadespeed for fade In/Out with plugin command.

How to use
To use the plugin just go in the plugin parameters. However, there are a few things you should know:

• The default formula for calculating the experience to level up is:"Math.round(basis*(Math.pow(level-1, 0.9+acc_a/250))*level*(level+1)/(6+Math.pow(level,2)/50/acc_b)+(level-1)*extra);"

• The default formula that determines the strength of the critical hit is: "damage * 3;"

• You can change the number of actors that will enter in battle anytime in the game. However, the number of followers cannot be changed mid-game, only in the beginning via parameters.

Plugin Commands:
• maxbattlers X
• partyname X
• maxgold X
• maxitems X
• fadespeed X

Change the X value for the value that you want. All values are numbers(not tested with decimal values). Only the party name that you can put letters.

Screenshots

Terms of Use

1. Give the credits to Eliaquim or Rakuen Zero in the credits section of your game.
2. It can be used in free and commercial games.
3. Do not sell or say that you made this plugin or part of him.
4. A free copy of your game would be nice(but it's not mandatory).
5. Do not redistribute this plugin. Instead, give this link to the download:
https://rakuenzero.itch.io/eli_utilities

TheBeard

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool plugin! Would it be possible to make it so the amount of experience enemies give goes down the higher level you are? For example say a slime gives 10 exp when your characters are level 1 but once you get level 2 it gives 8 exp, level 3 it gives 6 exp and so on till they give 0 exp at level 6. To me that's the perfect exp system because it negates you getting over leveled and you can balance a challenging game easier!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool plugin! Would it be possible to make it so the amount of experience enemies give goes down the higher level you are? For example say a slime gives 10 exp when your characters are level 1 but once you get level 2 it gives 8 exp, level 3 it gives 6 exp and so on till they give 0 exp at level 6. To me that's the perfect exp system because it negates you getting over leveled and you can balance a challenging game easier!
Hi @TheBeard
I think that is possible! I will add to my to-do list. If I can't make it with a formula in this plugin, I will try to make another plugin just for that :)

TheBeard

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your awesome man thanks! Can't wait to see that plugin it's a dream team set for me haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth