The Drawing One
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A

ELIEL'S ARTWORKS
'Cause I love big titles written in cool typesets.​

Hello! I'm Eliel Micmás, a traditional artist mainly working with personal concept art and character design. I guess it wouldn't hurt to share some of my drawings here, so here we goooooo! *Mario voice deactivated*

Last edited:

Vala

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi! I really like your style. Surely you took your time to improve your skill. Somehow, the second character reminds me to Kindred of LoL.

See ya,

Vala!

Eliel Micmás

The Drawing One
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I really like your style. Surely you took your time to improve your skill. Somehow, the second character reminds me to Kindred of LoL.

See ya,

Vala!

Thank you! And actually, Kindred was a distant inspiration for that character :3

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The dark art........yeah. I like it. I'll draw like that when I'm insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap