Nemojbatkastle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know this is a longshot, since Ellye's gone and this thread's been quiet for a while, but had anything had any success using custom bars with this plugins? I want to make my own (pixel) bars instead of the default ones.

yooncq

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks for your plug-in! Are you no longer developing plug-in? One actor plays the game, no Confusion/Enrage(auto battle) will proceed.

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV

miragewolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Traditional Chi
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is just what I need!
Just a question, how do you change the thickness of enemy's gauge, seeing in the old post the atb gauge is twice thinner than the ones I got.

The download link for prettier gauge also seems to be dead so cannot use that to fix it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine