Nemojbatkastle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know this is a longshot, since Ellye's gone and this thread's been quiet for a while, but had anything had any success using custom bars with this plugins? I want to make my own (pixel) bars instead of the default ones.

yooncq

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks for your plug-in! Are you no longer developing plug-in? One actor plays the game, no Confusion/Enrage(auto battle) will proceed.

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV

miragewolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Traditional Chi
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is just what I need!
Just a question, how do you change the thickness of enemy's gauge, seeing in the old post the atb gauge is twice thinner than the ones I got.

The download link for prettier gauge also seems to be dead so cannot use that to fix it.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems like the creator is long gone, but does anyone know how to make the turn predictions vertical and to the right of the screen rather than horizontal across the top?

Boonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is not a plugin customizing possibilty.
So, if you want to do so, you will need to manually edit the js file.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I knew that much. I'm looking for a scriptlet or what lines to edit.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made some progress in getting the vertical windows, through commenting out lines 937 though 1008, and from changing 1123 & 1124 to:
JavaScript:
        Window_CTB.prototype.initialize = function(y, opacity) {
            Window_Base.prototype.initialize.call(this, 1020, y - 3, ctb_window_width, ctb_window_height);

However, only the windows at the bottom appear. I've moved the whole array of windows around, but only the two near the status window will appear.

2021-10-16 21_47_19-Project1.png

EDIT: Okay, I ended up undoing the line 937-1008 commenting out, but resizing the log and help windows allow the CBT windows to display properly. Only issue is figuring out the spacing.

EDIT II: Aaand I fixed the spacing by changing line 1107 to:
JavaScript:
                this._turnOrderWindows.push(new Window_CTB(ctb_window_x_offset + index * (ctb_window_width * 2/3), opacity));

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnderMon