Ellye's Class-Changing Equipment

Mellye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Made due to a request: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48751-change-class-when-equipping-armor/

With this script, you can insert

<class_change:CLASS_ID>in the [Note] field of any equipment, so that when an Actor has that item equipped, he becomes of that class. He goes back to his class if he unequips the item or swap to something that doesn't have that attribute.
You can use this on any type of item, but it's highly advisable that you stick to using it on a single type throughout your project. A character can't have two classes at once, and using two equips that change class will just make the order that you equip them start deciding the final class (and allow for cheesy unequip tactics and such... it just gets overall messy).

Download:

http://pastebin.com/YAiicVmQ

Tsunar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Ellye! Is it possible to make a addon that allows the change of a persons Subclass, via Yanfly's Subclass plugin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well it's been almost a whole year since I joined RMW, so i figured I should update my status.
This is my updated status.
Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friskyomega