Elsa MV Side View Battler and beyond with possible face expressions?

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. Since this is directly related to @Avery 's Elsa I will tag her here. The title says it all! I want to make my daughter in law an Elsa game because she seen the great sprites Avery made and face set. Here's a thread with Avery showing how to make MV sprites and it has the Elsa sprite I am referring to. She also Made a face set which you would be able to find on her art thread here on the forums. It would also be really nice to get some more expressions for Elsa as well but not as big of a deal. But if anyone is interested in making it the expressions: sad, angry, scared, normal and maybe blushing/embarrassed. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/day/night. Bye bye ! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brassykibbles