TenebrisCrow

The Kelphy Corp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Trying to find an Elven town tileset. Can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I could find some good tilesets for towns? I have been looking all over, and most that I find are all separate from each other. For example I only find tree's and no buildings.

I am looking for MV Tilesets by the way! ^^

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You need to specify if this is for Ace or for MV, because of differences in tile size.

And yes, it is highly likely that what you want will be on different tile sheets. You will have to use GIMP (free) or similar to compile them into a single sheet. If you wait until you find all you want on a single existing sheet, I think you will have to wait a long time.

TenebrisCrow

The Kelphy Corp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oops MV sorry!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First, it would be helpful if you specified exactly what Elven Town tiles look like - what sorts of pieces are you needing that you have not found yet?

Second, as Kes said, yes, you will find yourself needing to use Gimp, Paint.net, Photoshop or some similar program to compile individual pieces you find into the tileset you need. Creating a full tileset is very time consuming which is why you only find bits and pieces posted here for free use - they are whatever the artists have felt up to making in their spare time. Usually if someone is going to invest the time to create a full tileset, they will sell in some manner to compensate for the time it took to make it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

aaaand my power is out. I sometimes think that I'm cursed.
A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LanuemAmero