KrimsonKatt

The Endless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(Note: This sprite IS NOT for commercial use and if you seek to use it in a non-commercial game you must contact me first and ask for explicit permission. Those are the terms. Thank you.)

Elzakalas.png
Elzakalas, the destroyer of worlds, the embodiment of evil, few dare speak his name or else summon forth His wrath. Elzakalas has existed since even before the dawn of time, and is the living embodiment of humanity's evil nature. He seeks to destroy all of existence so he can ascend to a higher plane of existence, and all strife in the multiverse, from Samael's rebellion to humanity's fall to Mordu's betrayal to the Crimson Meteor laying waste to the world, it was all His doing. The Evil One has destroyed 5 previous universes, summoned through sheer nihilism and the seven deadly sins within the heart of the imperfect Creator Barbello, which he embodies. Circlia, Episodia, Limitless, Galaxio, Nogard, Val, all these worlds were destroyed by His conquest of destruction. Once he awakens once again at the end of time, none can stop him. None can quench His thirst for chaos of destruction. Once He awakens, all life will perish, and the this world will return to the void from whence it came. Such is the fate of an artificial existence, as once things begin , they must also end. Only the might of a God, no, a being above a God, if one even exists, can save us from this inescapable fate. Until then, we can only pray.

-Grandsage Kir-Shen, Immortal Scholar

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
holy crap that's good

Edit: I can make battle sprites but this...this is just awesome, ok, all hand down, pray to the 'God of Creation'

Last edited:

AccolourChris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All praise thy breaker of worlds! He shall bring upon the end of days. Our prays may spare us from a fate much more beautiful than death!

Either way, great work ^.^

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@KrimsonKatt What are you workshopping? Or did you meant to post this somewhere else? If this is meant to be a workshop, please adjust your post so it follows the rules of this section.

KrimsonKatt

The Endless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Bendyizzt Thanks for the compliment! I worked really hard on this sprite. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, don't pray to the "god of creation." I don't deserve your worship, especially from another celestial being. Go worship an actual deity, whoever it may be. The destruction of Zutara has already been fated as I have ordained. Not only does Elzakalas will it, but also I, Barbello. The heroes of dawn's fated job is to stop Elzakalas from ascending to our world, the celestial realm, not to save their own. It's destruction has already been written, and in my world, there is no denying fate. It's less so about them praying for their world to survive, but instead praying for these fictional beings praying to get a second chance at existence, a new beginning in a new world, even beyond the celestial realm where they can live alongside their creators and their creator's creators in a world without strife.

@slimmmeiske2 I'm not really workshopping anything. I didn't know of a place to post this cool sprite I made so I posted it here in general resources. Where else should I post this type of post (standalone custom sprites) on this forum? Thanks.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for sharing this!!

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@KrimsonKatt General Resources was the correct forum, you just posted this in Resource Workshops, hence my previous question.

Moved this to General Resources.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote RPGMakerMZ JavaScript reference in Japanese.
But I think you'll be able to read it through the translator.

back in April of 2019, I watched my friend's art stream on twitch. that was when I got inspired to draw most of the assets for my game. it's been a LONG journey since, but totally worth it.
RPG MZ multiplayer in development
Square-Enix, why you didn't released the classic Dragon Quests on Steam yet? :kaocry:
This is by far my most favorite boss monster I've made, its name is Gosck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twigsmcsquids