yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses

My name is Em-A-Li. How about we get to know each other? I know it might be hard having a computer to tag along, but I think we need to work together to escape. You know, teamwork.

Library capsule.png

Download Link
Support the Game Dev and buy the game for $4.99

Gameplay
In this top down, puzzle game, you must find a way to escape the room you find yourself stuck in. interact with Em-A-Li, with full on voice acting, and find a way to escape. Be careful, along the way, you will encounter Em-A-Li's trail of murder. Find out the reason why Em-A-Li did such a thing.

Emali, an A.I. computer designed to be the perfect wife bot is stuck inside the room with Li. Li must find a way to escape the rooms he finds himself in. With no knowledge of how he got into the room, you must find a way to escape the rooms with the help of Em-A-Li. This casual puzzle game incorporates full voice acting and intractable objects. A short game designed to be an hour long, your experiences with Em-A-Li will be enjoyable as she has a huge breath of personalities to share.

Features
-Full on Voice Acting by Amelea Michaela Morrow (Little Missy Otome)
An upcoming video game voice actress that takes the stage of Em-A-Li. Listen to her dynamic changes in voice as she captures the essence of Em-A-Li, a programmed computer designed to be a house wife, and what it means to be trapped inside a dark computer that serves only its master.

-Music & Story by Kevin Le (Yobob)
Listen to Yobob's outstanding scores in this semi-visual novel, horror game as you feel each scene to be overwhelmingly disturbing. Interact with Em-A-Li as Yobob's story shows you the true meaning of being an obsessive A.I.

- Art by Exzanorxis
A world rendered in pixel art, take on the character as Li and enjoy the horror of Exzanorxis's work as you witness the killings by Em-A-Li.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Yol3ob

Last edited:

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It crashes right after the Y.B.

yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
@Treynor
That’s extremely weird. It works on my phone and my other devices. Is it the browser or the downloaded demo u played?

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just clicked play on the browser version to check it out.

yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Huh, can you report me what it says on the crash? @Treynor
I re checked my to see if the game works on the mac, phone, and pc. And it hasn't crashed

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
@Treynor I'll see if I can get this fixed. In the meantime, there's a free download link as well that you can play

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the demo and ran the index file and got this error. I suspected it may be my browser (I use Brave browser) so I tried Google Chrome and had the same result.

speech bubble problem2.png

yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
@Treynor I figured out what's wrong with the download demo. I uploaded the wrong file. It should work now if you redownload it. You should see a game.exe to run the game and not just the index file. As for the browser, I'm at a lost as to why it is giving me that error. I can't replicate that bug on my end.

I'm using google chrome to check the games. Have you tried it with google chrome?

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshot above was taken while using Google Chrome.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Treynor I recently played the browser demo on Chrome as well (just discovered it this morning), and I ran into no errors. The game ran fine on my end as well. I wonder what could be the problem?

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's honestly super strange...

yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Maybe firewall? Iunno

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mvkgant