Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
EDIT: it seems like it's actually not possible (unless I make the exe extract the contents into the comp during runtime, which defeats the purpose of the whole embed thing)... it just works on my comp since I have the source files... sorry

I guess I'll just need to create the "game launcher" inside the game itself...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well my "Game Launcher" is just a control central for the game like uploading data to a server, Automated Updates system, online high-score and achievement retrieval system. but there a way for an EXE file to put into another EXE file how the DRM existed without it.

Note: Jomarcenter Games/Studio will not put or support any DRM system into any of our games except from the third-party distributors.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Of course it's possible, but I don't know how to do it.

Multimedia Fusion and Game Maker, for example, allow you to create fully embedded executables.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For embedding resources, it's pretty easy. but for embedding a .exe inside another .exe, it's another thing. I will need to embed the .exe, but during runtime it needs to be extracted first before I can run it...

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
well, I was thinking of actually not having to do do extraction and such... anyway, I don't really need it that much... so maybe this can could be closed...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murderkil27