EmmaB's MV RTP Edits

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
When you're done with the tiles, any chance you could do the sprites and objects too?

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SF Inside didn't have as many tileset sheets, so I decided to do a double addition and finish the SF Outside as well. Just need to finish the World tiles then I can move on to some title images.

SF_Inside(Dark)_A4.png

SF_Inside(Dark)_B.png

SF_Inside(Dark)_C.png
SF_Outside(Dark)_A3.png

More uploading issues; this file will need to be renamed to SF_Outside(Dark)_A4
1590729501960.png

SF_Outside(Dark)_A5.png

SF_Outside(Dark)_B.png

SF_Outside(Dark)_C.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the "Storybook" look you've created for your resources. Very Cool.

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the "Storybook" look you've created for your resources. Very Cool.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
It took a bit longer than I expected, but I finally finished the world tileset sheets:

World(Dark)_A1.png

World(Dark)_A2.png

World(Dark)_B.png

World(Dark)_C.png

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In today's addition, I've converted the title decorations and the majority of images in the characters folder. I've put the character images into a zip folder along with my previously converted characters because there are so many images to download. Enjoy!

Floral.png

Medieval.png

Last edited:

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've finished converting the majority of faces. I've also put all the title 1 images into a zip folder in my first post.

Actor1.png

Actor2.png

Actor3.png

Evil.png

Nature.png

People1.png

People2.png

People3.png

People4.png

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Today we have some more battlebacks; this time from the battlebacks 2 folder. Once I have completed all the RTP that I am going to change, I'll put it all into one zip folder.

After I've completed this set, would anyone like me to change my resources, that I have already put up, to this style (metals set, crops etc)?

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for all of this!
Maybe too ambitious, but what about changing all of the generator parts to this style, so we could replace the default generator folder and create new character sprites in this style?

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, this is awesome! Loving the storybook look!

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well I personally really love and am excited for it! Because to me it gives the RTP that retro charm of the kind of games that got me interested in RPGMaker in the first place.

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jonthefox I'm glad that you like the style so much. It really encourages me to keep going. I'll try to change the majority of generator parts although I'm not exactly sure how it will work with the generator's ability to change the colour of the different items. Anyway, I'll see how it goes.

Taking a quick break from the Storybook style, I've edited a couple of the default Actors to be normal people instead of elves plus some other minor alterations.

Actor2_5.png Actor2_6.png

Actor2_5 TVD.png Actor2_6 TVD.png

Actor2_5 TV.png Actor2_6 TV.png

Actor2_5 SV.png

Actor2_6 SV.png

GGY128

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your art :3 is a shame some of the image are broken

I am doing a "Chrono trigger sequel" and some of your things are amazing, I will use them lot specially the indoor titleset is a shame some of the image are broken

currently I am in a crusade for the perfect worlmap titleset wish me luck :3

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GGY128 I'm not sure why, but sometimes the images work and sometimes they don't. Anyway, here's a download link to a complete zip folder of all the resources on my first post.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ql556c3x6qgjaey/EmmaB%27s_RTP_Edits.zip/file
All the best with your search for worldmap tiles. :LZSsmile:

@jonthefox I've had a small break from working on graphics recently, but I've done a bit on converting the generator. I'm doing the male folder first and will post it when it's complete. :LZSsmile:

icon_Clothing_p01.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1