Primarily Uses
RMMV
■ Emoji Engine MV - Origin "EmojiBase​
Author : Nio Kasgami ​
Date of creation : 2015/10/05​
V.1.00​
Require : NA​
Introduction
Base for EMM. It's store params and permit to extract plugin parameters easily and faster then the default manner.

It's also a prerequisiste for all my Emoji Engine MV plugin

Features

• Permit to store Plugin Name and Plugin Param
  • permit to set parameters instant.
  • Fuse Exprite
  • accessible everywhere's
■ Screenshot

No need of screenshot  
■ Instruction
Just paste the plugin Above ANY of your plugin for avoid any issues. 

For regular user : 

please it's will only serve if you use my other plugins.

For programmer :

This core will permit you to get your params easily via the "function" system.

you can either get it via a alias : 

var ai_pluginname = Emoji_Engine.prototype.get_pluginname;Emoji_Engine.prototype.get_pluginname = function() { ai_pluginname.call(this); this.ai_parameters = $plugins.filter(function(p){return p.description.contains("id: EMMV::AI_Core" )})[0].parameters; };//----------------------------------------------------------------------------// ● alias function: get_params//---------------------------------------------------------------------------- var ai_params = Emoji_Engine.prototype.get_params;Emoji_Engine.prototype.get_params = function() { ai_params.call(this); this.essay = String(this.parameters['tests']);}; OR  

by doing your own inheritance! 

function corefunction() {this.initialize.apply(this,arguments);} corefunction.prototype.constructor = corefunction;corefunction.prototype = Object.create(Emoji_Engine.prototype);corefunction.prototype.initialize = function(){Emoji_Engine.prototype.initialize.call(this);}; or you can either change the name of the function for create your own AS LONG you credit me.
 ■ Manual

Code:
// it's here you setup your plugin name or ID not mandatory but for organisation sake it's better// to do this.Emoji_Engine.prototype.get_pluginname = function() {};// Here you setup your plugin parameters not mandatory but for organisation sake it's better to do // this.Emoji_Engine.prototype.get_params = function() {};   * /var/ = this.set_PluginName(plugin); : set the plugin name.   * /var/ = this.set_PluginID(plugin); : set the plugin ID.   * /var/ = this.setString(pluginVar,ParamName); : set the param as a string.   * /var/ = this.setBoolean(pluginVar,ParamName); : set the param as a boolean.   * /var/ = this.setNumber(PluginVar,ParamName,type,max_number); : set the    * params as number and permit to proceed maths conversion.   * /var/ = this.setArray(PluginVar,ParamName); : transform a list of number in    * array.// please check inside of the plugin for know have more detailled information about those method// and how they work. 
Plugin Link
http://pastebin.com/v9ACCuMn
■ Terms of use
You must credit me 
you can use my plugin in non-commercial and commercial script
don't re-post this plugin anywhere if you want to share use the thread link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takufy