First Language
French
Primarily Uses

Emoji Engine V2 : "Timer Fix"

Author : Nio Kasgami

V.1.00

require : NA

Introduction : 

the game timer is fun to use for make stressful timed run ...or some cool timed race..ectAlthough what's happen if they speak? you may not want to bother your player who are not all fast reader to rush their reading while the timer is running! so here with this fix it's will stop the timer while the message window is running!

Feature :

• Stop the timer when message a running.

Screenshots/ Video

How to install :

Just drag and drop in the JS/Plugin folder and enable in the editor and this will work!

Plugin :

http://pastebin.com/cG8V0ULC

Terms of use :

You can use both commercial and non-commercial game for free just credit me as Nio Kasgami.

You can't redistribute my plugin without my permission.

You can't duplicate my code for your own public plugin.

You can edit my plugin like you want, but do not share without my permission.

Don't mess with Catgirl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaminguex