French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Emoji Engine V2 : "Timer Fix"

Author : Nio Kasgami

V.1.00

require : NA

Introduction : 

the game timer is fun to use for make stressful timed run ...or some cool timed race..ectAlthough what's happen if they speak? you may not want to bother your player who are not all fast reader to rush their reading while the timer is running! so here with this fix it's will stop the timer while the message window is running!

Feature :

• Stop the timer when message a running.

Screenshots/ Video

How to install :

Just drag and drop in the JS/Plugin folder and enable in the editor and this will work!

Plugin :

http://pastebin.com/cG8V0ULC

Terms of use :

You can use both commercial and non-commercial game for free just credit me as Nio Kasgami.

You can't redistribute my plugin without my permission.

You can't duplicate my code for your own public plugin.

You can edit my plugin like you want, but do not share without my permission.

Don't mess with Catgirl.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavishKK