RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, all. As much as I do not wish to ask, I feel I must. I've been wanting to use the "nekomusume" character, from RPG Maker VX's Samurai Resource Pack, as a playable character in an RPG. As such, I've needed a character sprite as well as a face portrait.

Though I've found a sprite, I have come to a problem -- I had intended to use characters who all had different facesets with expressions. As such, I was hoping someone could help me by creating seven alterations to a face portrait done by a gal named "linhtendo", who'd already created her own version of the neko's face. My intent is to have at least the other seven emotions in a faceset for the neko.

Below is a big ol' portrait done by linhtendo, as well as a faceset done featuring the face. In addition, below is one of the facesets with the other seven emotions I mean, done by someone named Kaduki (I'm pretty sure his/her alias is Kaduki).

Samuraipack_catgirl-human-portrait.png
The portrait of the nekomusume, done by linhtendo.

J_monster-custom.png
The faceset by linhtendo featuring the neko.

Actor4.png
Kaduki's faceset for his/her "Actor4" character. As you can see, the other emotions I require are as follows, other than neko's "smile", which I'll count the original as. They are as follows: a "serious" face, an "annoyed" face, an "embarrassed" face, a "toothy grin" face, a "nervous" face, an "in pain" face, and a "distraught" face.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
lol it took me forever to figure out you were talking about a samurai pack battler! =]

so you have the sprite and all you need is the emotions for the face, right? sorry i can't help. =]

linhtendo's set is nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

amerk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Because of the rules surrounding the Samurai set in regards to edits, I don't think anybody can help you with this. Basically, because it costs money for the pack, requesting and sharing edits for this pack has been forbidden on most RM sites. Personally, I think it's one of the things that weighs down against this set, because unless you can do the edits yourself, or find somebody in a private pm chat that has the set, can do the edits, and can verify proof that you own a copy of the pack as well, chances of this being completed is slim to nil.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
naw, the pack only has a battler. he is not publishing the battler. he is asking for emo faces for linhtendo's faces. all fair game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*
Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erulia