Plueschkatze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow you've got some lovely music in here! Great work.

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay,sadly,I can't describe what I want,so can I have music similar to this?

Click here to listen to it.

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
REQUEST

Hello empyreanrrv.

I would like to request a battle music.

In my game, the characters will encounter a god. And being a god, he is actually unbeatable for mere humans. I would like him to have his own battle music, and I would like it to inspire awe, that mix between power, respect and fear. Your battle sample at the beginning of your topic is not far from what I want, by the way. Just a little more awe-inspiring would be perfect. For that kind of music, I usually imagine something that starts slowly (for the first 10-15 seconds) and then begins to accelerate. But it's just a thought, if you do it differently it's perfectly ok.

I hope you can do it, as I really enjoy your style from what I've heard so far.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

empyreanrrv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
REQUEST

Hello empyreanrrv.

I would like to request a battle music.

In my game, the characters will encounter a god. And being a god, he is actually unbeatable for mere humans. I would like him to have his own battle music, and I would like it to inspire awe, that mix between power, respect and fear. Your battle sample at the beginning of your topic is not far from what I want, by the way. Just a little more awe-inspiring would be perfect. For that kind of music, I usually imagine something that starts slowly (for the first 10-15 seconds) and then begins to accelerate. But it's just a thought, if you do it differently it's perfectly ok.

I hope you can do it, as I really enjoy your style from what I've heard so far.

Thanks in advance.
Hey thanks for requesting this. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to take a bit of a break as my life gets very busy again. Hope to be back soon, and hope you find the music you're looking for!

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
No problem ! Thanks for answering ;)

empyreanrrv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345