Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I would like to ask for help to enable multi touch on RPG Maker MV. I'm working to release my game on play store. It's 99% done \o/
But the gameplay it's kind of weird because of the one button limitation. As my game is ABS the player need to attack and walk at the same time.

I've done a webview button. In this way it worked, the player could walk using the webview button, and attack using the other buttons of the rpg maker at the same time.

But as I'm not very good on these things, I didn´t like the result. Another problem is that the button already appears at the beginning of the game (on title screen for example). I don't know how to enable and disable it.

example222.jpg

So I thought about trying the other way. Maybe there is a way to natively enable multi touch in rpg maker mv. Maybe a plugin can do that.

I found this game on the internet, it looks very much like a game made in RPG Maker. As you can see in the video, the player walks and presses the "ok" button at the same time.

*Please see after 12 minutes

Here you can see he attacking and walking at the same time:

...then that's it. I would like help!

Thank you very much in advance!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is this plugin. But it requires to contact with the author for commercial use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmicycle