Encountered a bug related to Yanfly's quest plugin

Anarel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
So I had Galv's quest plugin before but I decided to change for Yanfly's quest plugin. At first I had no problem at all with the plugin, but now everytime I try to open the questlog from the main menu, this error happens and I have no idea at all why. I have the last version of the program, as well as of each plugin and made sure nothing is conflicting. I have disabled Yanfly's quest plugin and the game runs perfectly, the bug comes up only when I open the questlog from the main menu. Can someone help me please? bug.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you have the latest version of the Quest Journal. In the version I just downloaded, Yanfly.Util.toGroup is on line 4427 of the quest journal, and your screenshot indicates it's on line 4423 in your version.

You may have something wrong with the way you've got the categories set up for the Quest Data Window.

Anarel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I don't think you have the latest version of the Quest Journal. In the version I just downloaded, Yanfly.Util.toGroup is on line 4427 of the quest journal, and your screenshot indicates it's on line 4423 in your version.

You may have something wrong with the way you've got the categories set up for the Quest Data Window.

It was the categories! I feel dumb now, but thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9