Encountered a bug related to Yanfly's quest plugin

Anarel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
So I had Galv's quest plugin before but I decided to change for Yanfly's quest plugin. At first I had no problem at all with the plugin, but now everytime I try to open the questlog from the main menu, this error happens and I have no idea at all why. I have the last version of the program, as well as of each plugin and made sure nothing is conflicting. I have disabled Yanfly's quest plugin and the game runs perfectly, the bug comes up only when I open the questlog from the main menu. Can someone help me please? bug.png

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you have the latest version of the Quest Journal. In the version I just downloaded, Yanfly.Util.toGroup is on line 4427 of the quest journal, and your screenshot indicates it's on line 4423 in your version.

You may have something wrong with the way you've got the categories set up for the Quest Data Window.

Anarel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I don't think you have the latest version of the Quest Journal. In the version I just downloaded, Yanfly.Util.toGroup is on line 4427 of the quest journal, and your screenshot indicates it's on line 4423 in your version.

You may have something wrong with the way you've got the categories set up for the Quest Data Window.
It was the categories! I feel dumb now, but thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax