Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

So, this happens whenever I get any character to ride a transport on VX Ace:
upload_2019-1-15_16-19-4.png

Anyone has any idea on how to fix the characters showing up there? Of course I want them to disappear when they jump in the transport, and appear back when you get off.

Any help will be awesome!!!! Thanks!!!

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I never use a vehicle system so I was curious as well. However, after a quick try, it just worked fine.
transport.gif
Is it not working on a fresh project?

Ganimate

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the reply Theo! No, it wasn't a fresh project and indeed that was the reason the error occurred, it was a silly mistake, but I'm posting the solution here so if anyone encounters this same issue can use this as a reference.

There was another event running on parallel on the map that was turning the transparency off, so the easy solution was to erase that event and that was it, but, in my case, I needed that event, so I simply modified the event with a condition, evaluating if the actor was inside the boat, and if he was, I set that the transparency mode should be on, and if not, it should be off.

Thanks again!!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This one is less showing off and more 'I really don't know how I feel about this one.' The 'child' sprite template I made either works great or doesn't at times. (She is a fairy, so I made her small).
Morgan.png
I am new to RPG maker MV, please be harsh with me :D
Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piruhawas