RMMV Encountered Error While Using SumRndmDde's Summon Core And Summon Battler Images Plugins With Yanfly's Plugins in RPG Maker MV.

Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, if you are using Custom Defeat Effect on a state, you cannot have the state ends when the battle ends, as the state will be removed before the defeat effect kicks in.

I tried it without that clicked as well but it seems the custom defeat doesn’t kick in when the actor dies, so I’m assuming it’s when the whole party wipes. I’m looking for something that occurs when an actor dies. I even tried a plug-in that was made just for that but it does appear to be compatible with the battle system I’m using..

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why would it matter If you already have events running in your troops? I haves tons of different events running in all my troops. What do you mean by “it doesn’t seem instant” I had to add a wait command to my event when the character died because he switched out so quickly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!
Treating this as a devlog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coyoteandghost