RMMV Encountered Error While Using SumRndmDde's Summon Core And Summon Battler Images Plugins With Yanfly's Plugins in RPG Maker MV.

Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, if you are using Custom Defeat Effect on a state, you cannot have the state ends when the battle ends, as the state will be removed before the defeat effect kicks in.
I tried it without that clicked as well but it seems the custom defeat doesn’t kick in when the actor dies, so I’m assuming it’s when the whole party wipes. I’m looking for something that occurs when an actor dies. I even tried a plug-in that was made just for that but it does appear to be compatible with the battle system I’m using..

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why would it matter If you already have events running in your troops? I haves tons of different events running in all my troops. What do you mean by “it doesn’t seem instant” I had to add a wait command to my event when the character died because he switched out so quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Particle waterfall is best waterfall. :LZSexcite:
Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game.
This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze:

P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziphon