Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a results screen that is displayed at the end of the game that shows the following:
Total time
steps taken
enemies killed
battles escaped
total time for each boss battle
saves
ranking from 0-10 based on the other listed results
I also want it to activate the new game + script I have but I think I can do that.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know how to code? If not, then you should hope there's a script for exactly what you want. I guess you could have battle events to determine the number of enemies killed, time per battle, etc. But that seems like a LOT of trouble for something that would be a lot easier if you just code it.

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know how to code? If not, then you should hope there's a script for exactly what you want. I guess you could have battle events to determine the number of enemies killed, time per battle, etc. But that seems like a LOT of trouble for something that would be a lot easier if you just code it.
I can't code, I've tried to learn it many times but coding just doesn't stick with me

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, let's hope someone already coded something similar to what you're looking for.

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, let's hope someone already coded something similar to what you're looking for.
Just looked it up and no luck. I wanted to get the final results out of the way so I can test the new game +

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What kind of "Results" you are trying to show?

If it just Achievement or something like Trophy, enemies killed, max dmg, steps walked and such. Can't you just use Switches or Variables and show them as Texts once the game was cleared?

Or do you mean something with a special UI that shows everything, which does need a special coding for just the UI?

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What kind of "Results" you are trying to show?

If it just Achievement or something like Trophy, enemies killed, max dmg, steps walked and such. Can't you just use Switches or Variables and show them as Texts once the game was cleared?

Or do you mean something with a special UI that shows everything, which does need a special coding for just the UI?
Sorry im getting back to you so late, but I'm looking to have a screen like this after the end credit screen

Attachments

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arlesrnes