Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a results screen that is displayed at the end of the game that shows the following:
Total time
steps taken
enemies killed
battles escaped
total time for each boss battle
saves
ranking from 0-10 based on the other listed results
I also want it to activate the new game + script I have but I think I can do that.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you know how to code? If not, then you should hope there's a script for exactly what you want. I guess you could have battle events to determine the number of enemies killed, time per battle, etc. But that seems like a LOT of trouble for something that would be a lot easier if you just code it.

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know how to code? If not, then you should hope there's a script for exactly what you want. I guess you could have battle events to determine the number of enemies killed, time per battle, etc. But that seems like a LOT of trouble for something that would be a lot easier if you just code it.
I can't code, I've tried to learn it many times but coding just doesn't stick with me

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, let's hope someone already coded something similar to what you're looking for.

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, let's hope someone already coded something similar to what you're looking for.
Just looked it up and no luck. I wanted to get the final results out of the way so I can test the new game +

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What kind of "Results" you are trying to show?

If it just Achievement or something like Trophy, enemies killed, max dmg, steps walked and such. Can't you just use Switches or Variables and show them as Texts once the game was cleared?

Or do you mean something with a special UI that shows everything, which does need a special coding for just the UI?

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What kind of "Results" you are trying to show?

If it just Achievement or something like Trophy, enemies killed, max dmg, steps walked and such. Can't you just use Switches or Variables and show them as Texts once the game was cleared?

Or do you mean something with a special UI that shows everything, which does need a special coding for just the UI?

Sorry im getting back to you so late, but I'm looking to have a screen like this after the end credit screen

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
  • sh2.jpg
    sh2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_297.png
    Screenshot_297.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 10

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mvkgant