RPG Maker Enthusiast and General Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi All,

Just a small thread to announce my departure from asset creating and being an active member as I have been in the past. I will visit the forums for resources, but will no longer be creating anything for resource use.

I just don't have time anymore, and it's been around 12 years since I first started out with RPG Maker; and to a certain extent I feel I've grown out of wanting to create an RPG for the time being. Other priorities I suppose.

My resource thread will continue to be active, however if someone could back up the resources here:

I will be deleting where they are being hosted at the end of February; as I'm cleaning up things I no longer use.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Kind Regards,
PM

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for helping the RPG Maker community, it's so good to see people like you that shows that really cares about the people!

Your work is amazing and I hope you can keep coming back and your future and actual projects be a success!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

KenKrath wrote on RPGMakerWeb's profile.
Nevermind.
I found a book about game localization. It costs R$708,00 on Amazon. ;_;
I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.
Play test of my current progress on Happy Camper
Cutscene Contest Winners have been announced!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhayes