End of Battle events/ Himeworks Plugin

thehackeryacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have made a skill that summons a dragon in the actors place. It calls a common event to replace the actor with the dragon. I have in battle event "turn end - span "turn""

to call common event that checks for state "knockout" on the dragon, to remove dragon and add the original actor. Working.

I am having trouble at the end of battle, where if the dragon is still present, he will be called back and replaced by actor (so the actor gains exp, not the summon)., I read Himeworks EndPhaseTriggers will check for any events it can run after battle so the second page I had the condition "don't run" span-battle and a conditional for if "dragon" is in party, then remove dragon, add actor. I know the "don't run" means do not run, i thought that might reserve the action until the end of battle. please help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members