Not open for further replies.

AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody so i am haveing trouble with my creation event its very long and involved (for me). Now i am trying to figure out a bug when the event ends the player is stuck in a standing animation not allowing the walk animation to show. Here is the screen shots of the event. So does anybody see what the problem is? I don't know if this is all information you need so if you could just request it ill happily post more info up. 

Screenshot from 2013-08-07 19:34:33.png

Screenshot from 2013-08-07 19:35:39SS2.png

Screenshot from 2013-08-07 19:36:59SS3.png

Screenshot from 2013-08-07 19:37:28SS4.png

Screenshot from 2013-08-07 19:38:02SS5.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your second screenshot. Move route on player turns both walking and stepping animation ON, waits 200 frames, then turns them both OFF.

If you just want the player to move on the spot for a bit, just use stepping animation. Walking animation is only for when they're moving from one tile to the next. So get rid of the line where you turn it on and the one where you turn it off (remove all changes to walking anim from that move route) and you'll be right.

AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There we go thank you very very much shaz i didnt relize i had that on after i got rid of that it worked splendidly talk about a noob mistake lol 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They're the fun ones - easy to make, easy to fix, and they make you smile when you find them :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asleen