defunct-user

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
 In this video tutorial (My first!) I'll show you how to create a series of endless hallways/corridors to confuse your players. The customization is almost endless!  Here, I'll just show you the basics, though. First is a demo of the system on a basic map. Then, I'll walk you through, step by step!

When a player reaches one of two or more exits, he or she will advance. When they reach any other rigged exits, they are sent BACK TO THE ENTRANCE of said chamber/corridor/hallway!

This system might be useful for:
Haunted Houses
Caves
Dungeons
Mysterious Forests

I hope you enjoy! May this tutorial serve you well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilprodd