FREE EndVoid_ [MV] Recruiting Now! (Looking For Artists, Mappers, Coders)

EmptyVoid_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: Starting today, I'm currently looking for Artists, Voice Actor, Dialogue Writer, Writer.
Please let me know if you are interested in any of the available roles that I have presented to you.
We are currently making great progress in terms of progression towards a demo, I just need more support.
The team are working very hard to bring this project to life with lots of great soundtracks, art design, and writing. We need your help to make this dream a reality.

EmptyVoid_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: Please understand that we are still searching for Artists for this project. If you are interested in working with us, even if you feel you may not be able to deliver what is expected from the team. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about this project or even hesitate to give yourself a chance of working with us. We have a great team of loyal, compassionate, and overall hardworking with a real passion for the project people. I just want you to know that you too could be part of making this dream become a reality.

We are also searching for anyone who is experienced in using RPG Maker MV, I can't do all this work alone. Not right now, I need several people who would be willing to work with me on mapping, ect.

EmptyVoid_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: We are still searching for Coders, Mappers, and anyone who would be interested in working on art assets. Our team is already hard at work, we have a very incredibly loyal passionate team. If you'd like to be part of this and make this dream become a reality, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Or maybe just make a comment on here asking to join the team. Please don't feel discouraged by anything, we are looking for all kinds of talented individuals. Thanks again! Last update for a while now!

geovanie

Freelance Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested in doing some written work, as well as programming. Send me a PM with a bit more detail what you need.

EmptyVoid_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested in doing some written work, as well as programming. Send me a PM with a bit more detail what you need.
Thanks again for joining the team! Truly appreciate you, hope that we continue to work together.
I can't wait to see what you bring to the team.
Quick Update: We are looking for anyone who's interested in being a Mapper for this project. Also if there's another Coder who is interested, feel free to PM EmptyVoid_

Once again, huge thank you to everyone who's joined to make this project what it is today! I'll never have enough words to express my gratitude for you all. You truly are some of the most incredible people I've ever had the opportunity to work with! I truly hope that we continue working together in the future.

- Ev

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sensei89