FREE EndVoid_ [MV] Recruiting Now! (Looking For Artists / Tileset Artists)

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: Starting today, I'm currently looking for Artists, Voice Actor, Dialogue Writer, Writer.
Please let me know if you are interested in any of the available roles that I have presented to you.
We are currently making great progress in terms of progression towards a demo, I just need more support.
The team are working very hard to bring this project to life with lots of great soundtracks, art design, and writing. We need your help to make this dream a reality.

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: Please understand that we are still searching for Artists for this project. If you are interested in working with us, even if you feel you may not be able to deliver what is expected from the team. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about this project or even hesitate to give yourself a chance of working with us. We have a great team of loyal, compassionate, and overall hardworking with a real passion for the project people. I just want you to know that you too could be part of making this dream become a reality.

We are also searching for anyone who is experienced in using RPG Maker MV, I can't do all this work alone. Not right now, I need several people who would be willing to work with me on mapping, ect.

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: We are still searching for Coders, Mappers, and anyone who would be interested in working on art assets. Our team is already hard at work, we have a very incredibly loyal passionate team. If you'd like to be part of this and make this dream become a reality, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Or maybe just make a comment on here asking to join the team. Please don't feel discouraged by anything, we are looking for all kinds of talented individuals. Thanks again! Last update for a while now!

geovanie

Freelance Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested in doing some written work, as well as programming. Send me a PM with a bit more detail what you need.

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested in doing some written work, as well as programming. Send me a PM with a bit more detail what you need.
Thanks again for joining the team! Truly appreciate you, hope that we continue to work together.
I can't wait to see what you bring to the team.
Quick Update: We are looking for anyone who's interested in being a Mapper for this project. Also if there's another Coder who is interested, feel free to PM EmptyVoid_

Once again, huge thank you to everyone who's joined to make this project what it is today! I'll never have enough words to express my gratitude for you all. You truly are some of the most incredible people I've ever had the opportunity to work with! I truly hope that we continue working together in the future.

- Ev

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Announcement #01:
Hello, I'd like to announce that we are now looking for anyone who is experienced or shares the talent in creating tilesets. We are still interested in any Artists who would like to come forward to work on the project with our team of awesome people! However, we are also interested in anyone who happens to have the experience in composing short soundtracks. I'd like to also announce that we are making some seriously great progress with our project! EndVoid_ is really taking some seriously long strides across towards our goals. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write a comment below this one. I look forward to discussing the project with anyone who happens to be interested. If you are interested in this project and feel you could still bring something to the table, please also don't hesitate to get in contact with me. I look forward to any PMs I receive or any comments that are posted here. Thank you for all being very patient with us. We look forward to working with you all & listening to those who want to say something! :)

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick Update: I've just updated the Main Thread with plenty more teasers, screenshots, informaiton, ect.
Anyone who would like to be part of our project may still do so by simply sending me a Private Message on this forum.
I'll respond within 24 hours. I look forward to anyone else who would like to support this ambitious dream of ours.
We are truly proud of the work we've all contributed so far! Thank you ever so much for your continuous support everyone!
We look forward to creating a Demo in the future. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: We've recently over the past few weeks been getting much more interest in our project. It's already extremely exciting to be working with other passionate creators. We've been making some serious progress on this project in terms of music, graphics, sounds too! There's a lot more to come in the next few months! We are very excited to share with you our work! I have plans in the future to make other projects too! EndVoid_ is an extremely passionate project of mine. Sharing the passion with everyone who's got themselves involved and showed so much interest and hope for this project is overwhelmingly positive! I've got no words to express my level of gratitude and excitement! Everyone has truly made this dream come true, it's starting to work further towards a demo release. However, I won't discuss this until I'm certain we have a demo on the cards. I look forward to anyone else who wishes to get involved! Thank you ever so much for your undying support! :)

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: Anyone who's still interested, feel free to write a comment here or PM me! This will be the last update for a while now. Also to update you all on the progress of the game: We certainly have everything more organized, lots more done in terms of development within the team. The game is starting to come along nicely too in terms of getting things ready. We have a lot of resources to work with and we are extremely excited to continue working on this project! Still interested? PM me! Any PMs that I receive after 2 weeks... I will not reply until the end of October. This is your last chance to let me know if you are interested in joining Team EndVoid_ !

Stay safe, have a great day! :)

- Ev

dogmeat1999

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, I'm a writer who does pixel art! if you're still looking, maybe I could help. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical