Enemies not getting turns, not attacking, CTB system.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For some reason now enemies never get a turn in combat. The Player is always put to the front of the turn order and the enemies never do anything but take damage and die. I've been trying turning off plug ins and saving and doing another battle test but I haven't found the issue. If anyone else has seen this please let me know.
Update: Resolved through editing the rubberbanding settings!

Last edited by a moderator:

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
check you enemy database, if action patterns is empty add attack skill.

the second method is give your enemy a higher agility than the player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the advice! I have checked both of these and it's still giving the player infinite turns.

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
it's better if you upload your game project here. If the file is too big, don't upload with img and audio except if you use custom resourcer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux