Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

This script allows you to define multiple custom action conditions on top of the conditions provided by the database.

The database does not allow you to set multiple conditions for a single action. This script addresses this issue by allowing you to create multiple conditions.

In order to provide flexible conditions for game developers, custom action conditions are provided as formulas, allowing you to condition your actions on anything you can imagine.

Get it at Hime Works!

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm confused on the usage of this script. What exactly are the formulas and how would I go about setting up this example condition:

HP=30% or lower, cast spell.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
b.hp <= b.mhp * 0.3This is the condition that enables them to use it.
You need to set the rating very high if you want them to always use it when their HP has dropped below 30% of max.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoltor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OMG Hime, just cut it out already lol, yet another awesome script. At very least, this will help people a great deal with boss design, at the most, you could make a full blown complex AI system.

It's scary to think your scripts probally easily make up like 95% of the development tools designed to bypass either a flaw/oversight in the editor or a editor feature that the developers just didn't put all that much effort into..

I'm gonna have to give you mad praise in the credits for my game, because even though none of your scripts directly effect my game, they made so many things possible(I'm gonna probally make you a sweet banner, to make you stand out in the credits as well).

With all the scripts you made, it pretty much makes it pointless to later upgrade to the RPG Maker that will eventually come out after Ace. Please don't go anywhere or take your scripts down in the future, also make sure you have backups to your scripts, so if anything ever happens to your webpage, you don't lose all that work, you must've spent many years making.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Most of the scripts that I come up with are partially inspired by limitations in the editor.

Evidently, I need to do a better job marketing my scripts though.

Zoltor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Most of the scripts that I come up with are partially inspired by limitations in the editor.

Evidently, I need to do a better job marketing my scripts though.
Yea, and boy does it show. Also I love that, since while it means I'm using someone else's script, the way It's used is still up to me, so It's not like the script its self, and by extention you are developing my game, you're just providing the tools to "enable" me to beable to design whatever I please, which is awesome.

Yes, there are scripts listed on your site, that noone even know exist, which to make matters worse, most of your scripts that, that happens to, tend to be among the most useful/needed scripts you have made.

For starters, your site needs to be better organized lol, and 2nd you should ask the forum admins to give you your own sticky thread, where your OP will have a master list of just your scripts(It downright sucks to scroll down the script master list, to find your scripts that are scattered, besides I wouldn't be surprised if not even 50% of your scripts were listed in that master list anyway. Infact I don't even bother scrolling the masterlist to look through your scripts, I rather take my chances with your site, then the master list, that's how bland, and unorganized the master list is).

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I agree with Zoltor. Your scripts are too awesome to go unnoticed.  :)

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
b.hp <= b.mhp * 0.3This is the condition that enables them to use it.You need to set the rating very high if you want them to always use it when their HP has dropped below 30% of max.
I know it's been ages since I replied to this post but I've only just got around to testing the battle formula you gave me and it gives me a crash error. When i check the script, it stops on line 112:

def eval_formula_condition(formula, a, p=$game_party, t=$game_troop, s=$game_switches, v=$game_variables) eval(formula) end endendMy only guess is that the formula you gave me has something wrong with it.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Looking at the formula, it should be 'a' instead of 'b'

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jereDev