Enemy animations in front-view battles (MV)

Wisestwol

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm hoping someone has some advice on how to get animations to trigger from enemies using skills in front-view battles.

The only way I've got this to work so far is through using common events, but the timing isn't great, just due to how the sequences are handled.

Ideally, I'd love something like what LISA uses (even just screen-based animations would be fine).

Is it is, I can only get animations to be triggered by enemy actions if the target is also an enemy.

Any help at all, plugin suggestions, or whatever is welcome.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Game Mechanics Design' is looking at aspects of game play at a more conceptual level. "How do I...?" (implementation) questions belong in the Support forum for the engine you are using.

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker MV. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arlesrnes