Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi

I am making a game on MV, I've created the walking sprite and face sprite etc (admittedly edited them from generated MV sprites as you can clearly tell) and now I just need a sprite of the enemy in battle akin to the art of the enemies that are provided with MV.

Here is what I've done so far for him, he's called "Big Bad John" and he's a character like lenny in "of mice and men" he accidently kills small things with love. He's obsessed with bathing them until they drown.

I don't mind if he's in the bath or standing for the sprite. He also loves Christmas hence the Christmas hat pulled over the face so Christmas lights etc would be great around the neck.

Any help would be massively appreciated!bbj face.png bbj battler.png bbj walk.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Streaming some game development! Feel free to drop by!
SF_Enemy1_4 added!
index.php

Who wants to see me mock my brother's story? Brother story: thus he summoned a mighty twenty foot lizard. My Comment: Godzilla is attacking the city! As bad as these 4 are at shopping I wouldn't be surprised if Jun didn't proudly return with a chamber pot on her head. "Look at this helmet I got for 1,000 gold!"
Apparently I'm a grandpa now.

20220128_181216.jpg20220128_181227.jpg
Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilrick0712