Enemy Battle Sprite Needed, Inspiration in post.

The Working Man

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi

I am making a game on MV, I've created the walking sprite and face sprite etc (admittedly edited them from generated MV sprites as you can clearly tell) and now I just need a sprite of the enemy in battle akin to the art of the enemies that are provided with MV.

Here is what I've done so far for him, he's called "Big Bad John" and he's a character like lenny in "of mice and men" he accidently kills small things with love. He's obsessed with bathing them until they drown.

I don't mind if he's in the bath or standing for the sprite. He also loves Christmas hence the Christmas hat pulled over the face so Christmas lights etc would be great around the neck.

Any help would be massively appreciated!bbj face.png bbj battler.png bbj walk.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistaCG