Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can (or has) come up with an enemy class plugin.

Yanfly and Tsukihime both had scripts that gave enemy levels and enemy classes. Basically, the enemy level would be set based on a notetag or a setting in the module (average party level, lowest party member level, etc.), and the enemy's parameters and traits would copy whatever classes you had set in the database.

You could essentially create enemies through classes.

Links to the aforementioned scripts are below.

http://himeworks.com/2013/11/enemy-class/

https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/enemy-levels/

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I will be porting over my enemy level and classes plugins over.

The level plugin would simply give enemies levels, and a way to manage their levels (add them, remove them, set them, etc). I'm not sure if I will even build in a way to display their names in the enemy target window since you may have your own battle UI.

The enemy class plugin would give them classes, and use the level to determine what their parameters and available skills are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wonderful! I'll stay tuned for that. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urektra