Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can (or has) come up with an enemy class plugin.

Yanfly and Tsukihime both had scripts that gave enemy levels and enemy classes. Basically, the enemy level would be set based on a notetag or a setting in the module (average party level, lowest party member level, etc.), and the enemy's parameters and traits would copy whatever classes you had set in the database.

You could essentially create enemies through classes.

Links to the aforementioned scripts are below.

http://himeworks.com/2013/11/enemy-class/

https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/enemy-levels/

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I will be porting over my enemy level and classes plugins over.

The level plugin would simply give enemies levels, and a way to manage their levels (add them, remove them, set them, etc). I'm not sure if I will even build in a way to display their names in the enemy target window since you may have your own battle UI.

The enemy class plugin would give them classes, and use the level to determine what their parameters and available skills are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wonderful! I'll stay tuned for that. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ale_2602