Enemy equip?HELP

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by AlefRichard, Jan 31, 2018.

1. AlefRichard

AlefRichard Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    there's an option to enemies use equipments?i just wanted to make enemies use equipments,like a weapon,but that's more hard than i thought,it looks that there's no option and i had to use an plugin but even this way i can not make the enemies use it.
    that's where i downloaded the plugin,if someone want http://himeworks.com/2015/11/enemy-equips/
    HELP PLEASE!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) no, there is no option. By default enemies don't have equipment ever.
    You will need a plugin to enable that,

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

2) Any plugin enabling enemy equips will need to be setup correctly with a lot of data like what equipment should be usable for what enemy.
    You will never be able to get anything out of such a plugin without that carefull setup.

Most likely your problems are caused by errors in that setup, and to get help you'll have to show us with screenshots how you set everything up. So please give us a screenshot of one enemy where you set equipment and where it doesn't work, then we can start searching for the cause of the problem.

AlefRichard likes this.
  3. AlefRichard

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So,i wanted to "put" an enemy and i wasn't able to do that,i used an plugin,called "animated sve enemies"i made everything right,changed the name,put [SV Animated] in the note,everything ok,like this tutorial

(in the 4 image you can see it worked) the protagonist and the enemy is alright,the only problem is that the enemy isn't using the gun(the protagonist is) and i already put the code in the note like you can see in the 5 an 2 prints,i put the gun equipped already too
    i downloaded the plugin and put in the paste,i think it's okay
    the final print is for the organization,i think this can affect,i saw some videos with people saying that...
    i think that's all.
    And thanks cause you moved the thread,i'll try to post in the correct forum next time
    so... what is wrong?

Attached Files:

4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) equipment codes are without leading zeroes.
    It's w50, NOT w0050 like you placed.

2) please open your project's rpg_core.js file and tell us the version number in the title line (no number = 1.0.0). Yanfly's animated sv enemies requires a later version of the core files.

5. AlefRichard

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    without the zeroes is the same thing.
    and the version is 1.5.0

6. Starsinger

Starsinger Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    It looks like the step you're missing is to put the following note tag in the enemy note box as well.

SV Weapon: 50

You'll need to make sure you have the latest version of Rexal's animated enemy script. Hime's script makes the enemy equip the weapon and get all of its traits and stats, but it doesn't animate the weapon on its own.

Hope this helps!

AlefRichard likes this.
  7. AlefRichard

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    SV Weapon: 50 does nothing
    and i already have rexal's script,the last print shows that...
    thanks for trying to help

8. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @AlefRichard Please describe what you expect to happen and how you test that the plugins "do nothing".

Because Tsukihime's script will NOT create a change in the display, it ONLY adds the weapon values to the enemy values.
    So the way to test that script is to give the equipment very high numbers and then check what numbers happens when the enemy attacks, you'll never see a weapon animation because of Tsukihime's script.

9. Starsinger

Starsinger Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Looking at the demo for Rexal's scripts, you also need to set up his Visual Equipment script, and that should be placed above the side view enemies script.

10. AlefRichard

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm back,so..i already solved the problem,the way i solved is: i've had to download the yepanimatedsvenemies because i don't know why,but i was having problems with the Hime scripts,when i downloaded the yep animatedsve and made the steps it worked without problems,for who wasn't understanding what i wanted ,i wanted this to show(print)and i thought that the Hime script would make that(or it makes but i didn't simply know how)sorry for any inconvenience and thanks a lot everyone for trying to help, @Andar you can close the thread if you want,and thanks again

Attached Files: