Enemy Equips

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Do you have a game where players can visually see what enemies are using? For example, depending on what armor they wear, their appearance will change.
Or perhaps you have a stealing mechanic that allows you to steal enemy weapons and armors, which would lower the enemy's strength and defense after those equips have been pilfered!

This plugin provides you with the ability to give enemies equips.

Enemies will receive all of the parameter bonuses and traits that the equip provides. If a skill requires a certain weapon type to be equipped, enemies must have the weapon in order to use the skill.

More information and downloads available at HimeWorks

Last edited by a moderator:

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
awsome, cant wait for what else you have planed for us next

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
idk if i missing something but here is how i originaly had equipments set up and how to set them was/is as below

Code:
var MUEold_game_enemy_initialize=Game_Enemy.prototype.initialize;Game_Enemy.prototype.initialize=function(id,x,y) {    MUEold_game_enemy_initialize.call(this,id,x,y);    this.setupEquips();};Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEquips=function() {    this.initEquips(this._equips);    var note=this.enemy().note.toLowerCase();    var eqips=note.match(/<equipslot (\d+) (\d+) (\d+)>/g);    if(eqips) {        for(var i=0;i<eqips.length;i++) {            //goes slotnumber itemtype weaponid            var itemData=eqips[i].match(/<equipslot (\d+) (\d+) (\d+)>/);            var item=null;            if(Number(itemData[2])==1) {                item=$dataWeapons[Number(itemData[3])];            }            else {                item=$dataArmors[Number(itemData[3])];            }            this.forceChangeEquip(Number(itemData[1])-1,item);        }    }};

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
lol more of giving you option for people who want to just use the base game equip slots

Siul

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Just if some imba programmer like you make something like this but with more frames per action... that would be... so awesome...  ;_;

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Just if some imba programmer like you make something like this but with more frames per action... that would be... so awesome...  ;_;
Frames per action? What do you mean?

Siul

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Frames per action? What do you mean?
Well, MV Sideview battle system just allows 3 frames each animation. Tankentai's, TSBS, in example, give the opportunity of having an unlimited number of frames so if you have your own graphics set with, let's say, 12 frames on idle animation, they allow you to use them all without restrictions (I guess you already know those battle systems and their possibilities of customization).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been debating on this as the title screen for a while now...
Ami
--- Dialog Filter ---

Gunner: Yo! my ****** friend?
Hero: Uhh,what happen with your mouth?
Gunner: Huh? what ****** happen with my mouth? i just speech as usual.
Hero: But,your mouth are like the garbage!
Gunner: Hey,what the **** are you say? you want the piece of **** with my ****** Gun!
(Meanwhile,The Dialog Filter In The Option Is Off)
Demo for Maze of the Lost MZ released. I would appreciate any and all feedback and constructive criticism. If you like Dungeon Crawlers and JRPG's with a hint of Metroidvania and Shadowgate/Uninvited you might like it. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/maze-of-the-lost-mz-demo-port-from-mv.127971/
Well, here it is, colored. :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelda3469