Kotaro

Übernerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I want to have a boss fight in which the boss has a few minions, and if the minions die, he can revive them. If I just give him a skill to do that though, he ends up randomly using it even before any of his minions fall.

I found this archived thread on the topic, and it says that conditions can be set up under the Troop in order to fix this, but I can't figure out how to set that up. Could someone please help me with this?

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
There's a contition page in troop database. Just choose the enemy and select the minion's name and put hp below 0% , then in the command page, put force action command(tab 3) with action subject is enemy(the boss) and use the revives skill, and the target is the enemy index(minion index). Hope this helps.

Kotaro

Übernerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a contition page in troop database. Just choose the enemy and select the minion's name and put hp below 0% , then in the command page, put force action command(tab 3) with action subject is enemy(the boss) and use the revives skill, and the target is the enemy index(minion index). Hope this helps.
Thank you. I'm going to test this now.

EDIT: It works!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Oh, Google is now warning users against installing extensions on Edge Chromium
on my plate today- animation.
"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223