Enemy skill variable

SoraAlaude

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I am new to this tool

I want to count how many times the skill is used by the enemy in the battle. I mean by that is, whenever the enemy use a skill, it will increase the chosen variable. Is there any available plugin that allow me to do this?

Thanks

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no need for a plugin  - if the skill determines the variable, then you can add the code to count it up into the skills damage formula.

There is a topic with the script equivalents of event commands (which can be used in the damage formula as well as scripts) and another topic on how to use the damage formula box for added functions, search for them.

SoraAlaude

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
oh I have no clue about that. Thanks for the reply, will look for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzen